FS 2 comets 2 fantails

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
I'd like to re home these guys,.. i can take them to lfs but really would like them to go to some one that can and will care for them,.. as it seems that my pond venture will be put on hiatus for now and i'd really like to get my tank numbers down,.. as it seems i'm just working for the fish,..lol and no real time to enjoy them,.. the 2 comets were born here, and are 7inches, abd the fantails are around the same comets were born last fall fantails are around 2years prefer pick up as these guys are large and heavy,
but will try to ship if weather permits
$3.00@ for commets and $4.00 @ for fantails

also would be willing to part with some others that i had for some time (tropical fish)

still have the 2 clown loaches, $3.00 @
shipping is extra or if pickup then nill,.

100_1957.jpg

100_1961.jpg

100_1962.jpg

100_1957.jpg 100_1961.jpg 100_1962.jpg

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
m/f powder blue dwarf gourami
4 black skirt tetras 1long fined
2f1m cherry barb
1neon left,..
assorted cories,..

Last edited:

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
m/f powder blue dwarf gourami
4 black skirt tetras 1long fined
2f1m cherry barb
1neon left,..
assorted cories,..
Regarding the gouramis, do you mean you have both a male and a female, or that you have 1 and don't know the gender?

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Regarding the gouramis, do you mean you have both a male and a female, or that you have 1 and don't know the gender?
i have a pair,..
also mollie fry,.. yellow with black speckles

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Gorgeous goldies... Good luck finding them a great home!

Kristina

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
What kind of cories do you have and how much do you want for them? Do you have pics of them? Shipping would be to 63775

Thanks

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
bump,. please help goldies have a nice life,.. i really don't want them to go to the lfs,..
people starting up ponds or patio containers please think about these guys instead of spending big money on store ones., mine are healthy and both types have been outside last year till fall and brought in were in a 100gallon container horse trough,.. did great,..

ink17 What kind of cories do you have and how much do you want for them? Do you have pics of them?

i have an assorted kind not real sure about what they are 1peppered cory name by petsmart

couple false jullies
and some that really are not able to id,.. but have blace down both eyes and spotted,.. there are various styles of these i just bought the left over cories at the stores when i found they were left alone all bought at petsmart when i started and not sure how many of each as they are whats left i have to count they are in my 90gal and i don't see much of them all together just a few peek out now and then,..

i will try to get a pic of them,..

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
They are so gorgeous. I wish I could take them if not for living in the other side of the world. I have plenty of space for all four.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store