FS !!!SHRIMP SALE FREE SHIPPING!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $25 OR MORE PLACED BY MIDNIGHT OF JULY 12TH!
Shipping will be via USPS Priority mail. Delivery Confirmation included. Shrimp guaranteed to arrive alive.

Shrimp Type, Size, Qty./Price

Red Cherry Shrimp
~1/4"+ 25/$25 or $1.25 each

3/8-1/2"+ 18/$25 or $1.50 each

Snowball Shrimp

~1/4"+ 14/$25 or $2.00 each

3/8-1/2"+ 12/$25 or $2.75 each

Yellow Shrimp

~3/4"+ (Adults) 10/$25 or $3.00 each

Shipping is $10 to most places in the lower 48 ($12 to West coast) via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation included, live arrival guaranteed, and this covers a styrofoam box and heat packs if needed, though doubtful. It's the perfect time of year to ship! Oh, and the $10 charge is a flat rate so buy any quantity and the shipping is still only $10.

All shrimp are shipped with either Java Moss (RCS and Snowball Shrimp), or Guppy Grass (Yellow Shrimp). Additional Java Moss and Guppy Grass is available so if you want some with your order send me a PM with what you would like. Java Moss is sold in golfball sized portions and the Guppy Grass is sold by the 1/2 cup.

I accept PayPal, USPS Money Orders, and Personal Checks. I can ship out on Mondays-Thursdays. Expect the package to arrive on a Wednesday, at the latest, if I ship them out on Monday for example. References available upon request. Thank you for your interest and send me a PM or email with any questions. You can reach me at bstull619@hotmail.com . I check my email often.

-Bryan

Forgot to mention that the photos are of my actual stock and were taken this morning. They are an example of what you should expect to receive or what you should expect them to look like when they mature if you purchase young shrimp. I hope that you enjoy them!

Pictured from top to bottom are: Super Red Cherry Shrimp, Snowball Shrimp, Yellow Shrimp.

m_Picture 139.jpg m_Picture 125.jpg m_Picture 140.jpg

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
All going fast except for yellow shrimp.

New deal/price on yellow shrimp, remember that these are LARGE shrimp and not the 1/4-1/2" that most people ship.

YELLOW SHRIMP 12/$25 or $2.50 each (3/4"+ SIZE!!!) Free shipping on $25 or more!

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
I can do about 3-4 more orders of RCS, 1 more of the smaller snowballs, and 1 more of the yellow shrimp. If you have already sent me a PM you are guaranteed to receive what you asked for.

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
Looks like the free shipping was a great success.

Thank you so much to everyone that purchased! I am sold out of everything at the moment. If you would like some shrimp just send me a PM or email me and I will put you on a waiting list. Another sale thread to come soon which may include some crystal red/crystal black shrimp. I will have to check to see how they are coming along. The grades on those should be S-SS and they are from S+/SS stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store