Mafia #53 and a half...Opinions, Comments, Ideas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
For all those who were in the game, we just lost too many posts. Kash and I have been talking and its just too confusing for her to repost anything so I'm thinking of restarting the game...new, random roles. I would rather not scratch this game format but if anyone would rather go to a more simple gameplay, please speak up. Also, if you are unable to play at this time because the game got pushed back so much just let me know, I understand. I guess I will also allow new people to join seeing as the current game is done.

Even though I've said it a lot already, thanks everyone for being so patient!

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
WOOT!

IM IN!

FireDancer7905

I'm in love!
Jul 15, 2006
SJ Bay Area
www.opheliabreathes82.blogspot.com
Real Name
Brandy
YAY new game! I finally had a bit of time, and I got killed on the first night! :cry: (why hit me, guys?) I wanna play again! I liked the format, fwiw, but will be happy to play any game. :)

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I'm down for whatever. I am leaving on Wednesday, for a week, to visit my parents on Oklahoma, but I'll have net access still.

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
I will play. I am kinda sad the old game is dead. I was just getting into it. :(

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
I will not be able to play this round. I am going out of town the end of this week and have way too much to do before hand and will not have any time, once I head out..... Bummer too, I really liked the set-up/format and I wasn't dead yet! (By the grace of Bala!)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store