Oscar and my camera - face to face

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sumpin'fishy

Humble Disciple of Jesus Christ
Oct 16, 2002
Savannah, GA
Those are awesome. I love fish with some real personality!
I have a 2" Jellybean Cichlid that thinks he's a 6 foot monster...doesn't care how big you are or who you are. He's just mean, had to give him his own tank. He's not afraid of much at all. He chases me across the front of his tank as I walk by. If I stand and watch him (which I do alot) He get's irritated and does this twitch thing with his head and flares his gills. If I put my finger near the glass, he charges it and hits the glass trying to get at it! He's so awesome, and he's beautiful too. He lost his old dyed colors (thank God) and now has their "natural" colors, pink body with bright orangish-gold accents.

kluni

AC Members
Dec 18, 2002
Slovenia, Europe
Visit site
Thanx, boys!
He is very powerfull. He's digging holes in a send like a buldozer, trying to move around rocks. At that time he loses his black and red colours and turns into white and cray scale.
He usualy starts acting like this after feeding at the evening. As soon as he eats up his pellet's portion, he starts to rumble around.
Hope he didn't have high blood presure and died on day of a heart attack.
:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store