My new outdoor pond...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pyroman9

AC Members
Nov 22, 2004
Ok so i do not have any pictures of the build on here that i know of, will look in the past to see if i do...

This is the 5th time i have redone this pond and i think now i am happy.. finally.. my back hurt after the first time.

The pond is around 4ft deep x 8ft across

There are two shelves in the pond. One at 1 ft deep the other at 4inches deep.

Let me know what you think

midmichman80

AC Members
Aug 17, 2008
Looks good!! Lotsa water coming down that waterfall and I like the spring on top, well done. Wish I didn't rent and could do more stuff like that, thanks for the pictures.

pyroman9

AC Members
Nov 22, 2004
Thank you much for the comments. Yea there is a lot of water coming down... not to much.. .not to little. I like being able to hear it at night from my bedroom which is maybe 50 ft away. Its not at all obnoxious loud, just a good natural nature sound when you are in the back yard.... Then the frogs croaking make it nice and natury.

pyroman9

AC Members
Nov 22, 2004
patience my young grasshopper...

soon enough there will be plants... and fish... going to make my mom buy those though.. im broke. lol

pyroman9

AC Members
Nov 22, 2004
ah some of the build.. before shots.. These were take 3 and 4 i believe... so a few changes you may notice..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store