FS Willow Moss, Floaters, Baby CPOs (Dwarf Orange Crayfish)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadokari

AC Members
Feb 10, 2008
Willow Moss - $7 per portion (each portion is a golfball size or larger out of water). Nice and healthy, just trimmed from my CRS tank.
IMG_1825.JPG

Amazon Frogbit - $3 for 12 pcs (+ extras)

Water Lettuce - $3 for 8 pcs (+ extras)

Shipping for plants only, no CPOs
Priority Mail $6

Unsexed babies - $60 for 5 unsexed babies. $110 for 10 unsexed babies!
The babies are the size of juvie shrimp, they're small but very hardy! Make sure to keep them inside a breeder net or a tank by themselves to ensure healthy growth. Feed daily if possible (or every other day) of fresh crushed snails or frozen bloodworms. Anything meaty and high in protein is best.

For info on their water parameters and how to care for them, please read: http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184482&highlight=crayfish+journal

The link above will answer most, if not all, of your questions. If there is something on the thread that is left unanswered, feel free to shoot me a PM. But I strongly encourage that buyers first read the thread before asking questions and before buying them.

For images of my CPOs, please refer to my thread linked above. Those are all my very own pictures.

Shipping Prices for CPOs (and plants, if you want to add it to your order)
Priority mail - $8
Express mail - $30
Live Arrival Guarantee available for express mail. In the case of DOA (which is unlikely), the buyer must send me clear images of the dead animal within 2 hours of the USPS' tracker's delivery. Anything past the 2 hour time frame will be excluded from the guarantee.

No coldpacks, please be wary of your weather. They will be insulted with newspaper. Nothing fancy, as I ship them in this fashion all the time. Please make sure your weather is okay to ship to, if I am not told on what specific date to ship your package, then I will go ahead and ship ASAP so it gets to you sooner. I cannot be held liable if your location ends up having severe weather conditions.

IMG_1825.JPG

pam916

AC Members
Oct 19, 2008
fort worth, tx
I am dying to get some of these but I live in texas and it is very hot in August, so hopefully you will still have some in September when the temperature is cooler.

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
I want to buy some as well , I just won a lot of the cajans' I feel they are the mostly wild ones, no good colors . but we will see when they arrive. These would look awesome !! I should have held out for these ..... I will def buy some as soon as I can, and I will most likely add plants if' you still have the both for sale in about a mth .

jamesstill84

Curiosity salted the snail!
Jan 2, 2009
Winchester, Kentucky
I bought these crays from Yadokari and they're awesome. Can't wait for them to grow up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store