Neolamprologus Brevis Kavala

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Here is the lone Brevis i have in my 120gal he is awaiting for his colony to arrive well i hope he will be allowed to join their clan..

077.JPG

117.JPG

077.JPG 117.JPG

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
they look like regular brevis. im not sure what i was expecting. how many are you getting?

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
10 yeah they look regular to me as well.. its the Kavala that's intriguing..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
No doubt Arturo would be cool yeah i am hoping my buddy came thru with the order this time i tried to call him today and his wife said he was out of town so i am hoping to have me some cool fish tomorrow.. if not oh well i am off to ACA this weekend i bet i can find something there hehehe..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
you could find something anywhere dude. no lie. your gonna get lost in the woods some day on a hike and say "oh look, theres a bag full of xenotilapia." than after a few weeks of having them youd trade them and get something else awsome. lmao

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Yeah, you are right, Austin! As singer Ricky Martin should say, Pitt is "living la vida loca" (living the crazy life). :dance:...:evil_lol:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice fishie!

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
I will take that as a compliment hehehe here is even a more crazy issue i tackled a dog that attacked a child today in 3" of water and mud and now i am drying my duty gloves by a fan and my duty belt was caked in mud and sand also drying by fan.. talk about crazy i almost lost my Baton thank goodness i found it in the mud and my cell phone was water logged hehehe.. And i didn't even get bit.. hehehehe.. poor doggy..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store