WTB Three 11.5 X 9" Kordon Breather bags

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
That's right, I need - like three. I don't want to buy a whole pack because I don't see needing bags this size again any time soon. I need to ship one larger fish, and I figure three is a safe number to hopefully not end up with a defective bag.

Whatcha got? LOL.

Kristina

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
hey there i have the same problem i emailed kens fish and asked to buy just a few and he replied yes but didn't tell me how much i re sent email and asked for a few more if i get and answer i can ship the others to you,.. but ken is a bit lax on return emails,..lol i need to ship soon,..lol

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Do you mean 11.5" x 19"?? I don't think they have 11.5" x 9". I have some med size 7.5" x 12". Let me know if you need those. :)
Hmmm, I saw some listed in a qty of 50 on aquabid with that dimension. I really don't know.

Try Ebay. I needed just a few and bought them there.
I don't want or need 25 of them, and none of the ones I found on Ebay were large enough.

hey there i have the same problem i emailed kens fish and asked to buy just a few and he replied yes but didn't tell me how much i re sent email and asked for a few more if i get and answer i can ship the others to you,.. but ken is a bit lax on return emails,..lol i need to ship soon,..lol
Thanks, that would be great! I have a big goldfish with a buoyancy issue that is going to a new home with another goldfish that has a buoyancy issue as a companion. I need a bag big enough to send him :D

Kristina

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
Thanks! I am not sure the 7.5 would be wide enough, this is a big fish.

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store