Mafia #53.5 Rock the Vote

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
Mafia 53.5: Rock the Vote

Game Mechanics

1) At the start of each "day" (including day one) each players first post of the day everyone (including mafia) must vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

You can't vote for yourself and you can't vote no one. You have to place a vote with your first post of the new "day".

If there is no vote, then that players vote will go towards the next post that has a vote. This will last until the next day

You can retract your vote, but you must place a new vote or there is no retraction. You retract by saving (in bold)... I retract my vote for so and so and vote to lynch so and so.

Now if you post and don't vote, but then before anyone else votes you vote, then you have saved your vote. If someone else claims your vote by voting before you have, then their vote is doubled (or more).

Do not put your vote in your signature.

2) Whoever has the most votes gets lynched. If you have two and everyone else has one vote… you get lynched. Ties will be decided by a random number generator.

The priority of events are:

Town's Lynch
Mafia Hit
Untimely Deaths

3) If you don't post for two consecutive days you will be considered not playing and will die a UD.

4) The Doctor can protect hits only, not lynchings. The Doctor can't protect themselves.

5) Everything stays in the game, no PMing people and setting up deals or alliances, or discussing issues in this game on other sites. The sole exception to this is the authorization by me for special role players to do so.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT AUTHORIZED PEOPLE COMMUNICATE VIA AN OFF SITE MESSAGING BOARD LIKE MSN/AIM/ICQ

6) You can say whatever you want in the game, but you can't "prove it" with my PM to you.

Anyone can declare themselves the detective, a cop, or the doctor.

The mafia win if they out number the innocents.

The innocents win if all of the mafia are dead.

If you have any questions, PM me. If it's important to all, I'll post it.

THIS GAME IS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED ON OTHER SITES, THREADS OR CHAT, UNTIL THE GAME IS OVER.

The players are the townsfolk of ACville.

Most are Innocent Citizens, but the mafia wants to control the town.

The Doctor - has the ability to protect one person each game night. They do this by sending me a PM before nightfall on who is to be protected that night. Be sure to protect the right person, Doctor! The Doctor can't protect themself. The doctor can also look for the detective, if they find the detective they will be allowed to communicate outside the thread.

The Detective - investigates each day to find mafia scum. Also is allowed to communicate with Doctor if the doctor finds them or if they find the Doctor. Also can communicate with the Cops outside of the thread.

Cops - communicate with the Detective and with each other.

The Mafia Don - places the hit each night and also gets an investigation. If the Don is lynched, the remaining mafia will elect a new Don to place hits. They will no longer have investigations. Can communicate with the mafia goons

Mafia Goons - communicates with the Don outside the thread.

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS!

If you need to clarify things or correct them, make a new post.

NO AFTER DEATH STATEMENTS...SAVE THEM FOR THE END OF GAME COMMENTS.

If for any reason you need to leave the game, please PM me, do not post it in the thread.IF YOU POST THAT YOU QUIT YOU DIE AS SOON AS I SEE THE POST. NO EXCEPTIONS. YOUR ROLE WILL BE REVEALED. I don't care if you recant the quit you will still die.

"In the game you will get accused, grilled, made to look like an idiot, and a hundred other things. IN THE GAME. Do not take anything personally or make ANY personal attacks."

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
The players –

jpappy789
Kashta
ZSandmann
Zaffy
rocker92
OgreMkV
Luvbugz
dirtydawg10
The Red Severum
Dangerdoll
jm1212
noodles62
FireDancer7905
IceH2O
rich311k
mostlycichlids
Dopehand
Lady G
luckydud13
Coler
jbradt
AnniesNotOK
maverickbr77
Agassizii
plantling
bkw1982
Madcrawdad
Rbishop
The Zigman
cjtabares
Wycco
Jen4kngs

(notice the black font - this was a cut and paste)

Some have let me know by PM that they wanted to play. Everyone has been sent a PM and assigned a role.

johnlarson66

These Pandas Rock
Sep 25, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
www.facebook.com
Real Name
John Larson
At the start of each "day" (including day one) each players first post of the day everyone (including mafia) must vote to lynch someone. You vote by saying (in bold)… I vote to lynch so and so.

You can't vote for yourself and you can't vote no one. You have to place a vote with your first post of the new "day".

If there is no vote, then that players vote will go towards the next post that has a vote. This will last until the next day

You can retract your vote, but you must place a new vote or there is no retraction. You retract by saving (in bold)... I retract my vote for so and so and vote to lynch so and so.

Now if you post and don't vote, but then before anyone else votes you vote, then you have saved your vote. If someone else claims your vote by voting before you have, then their vote is doubled (or more).
I hope everyone understands this. Your first vote of the game MUST have a vote or you could lose your vote for that day.

First nightfall Monday 9:00 PM EASTERN

GAME ON

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Yay, we have another game to play! Welcome everyone.

I vote to lynch Rbishop.

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I vote to lynch Jpap just for the hell of it

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I vote to lynch plantling...

Luvbugz

The Suicidal Townie
Apr 18, 2007
Indiana
I vote to lynch Kash.
Sorry had to do it.
As it looks, this isn't like the game last time? Only one mafia team this time instead of two?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store