Yellow Tang Hit The Floor

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

brackeeper75

Slave To The Fishes!
Feb 23, 2008
Kissimmee, Florida
www.scotts-place.com
:thud: I was in the kitchen just a moment ago, and my yellow tang, jumped out of the tank and hit the floor. I put her back in the tank quickly. Has anyone had this happen? Do you think she will be ok?

Last edited:

brackeeper75

Slave To The Fishes!
Feb 23, 2008
Kissimmee, Florida
www.scotts-place.com
Well I got up this morning and went to work, she looked fine before I left, I just got home and she still looks fine, ate like a pig. I think she is going to be ok!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
had the same thing happen to a fish of mine last week during a substrate change. had put him in a rubbermaid and thought 'it's only half full, there's no way he could jump out....' pttptptptppptptttpppp......... ack!

aquanooby

AC Members
Jul 24, 2009
columbia South carolina
Real Name
lew
My first tank I had a few years back back when i knew nothing lol I am just learning now. I Save a big ole oscar he was in a 10 gal tank I think it was you could not even see the fish and he took up most of the tank. i brought him home and put him in a nice 55 gallon had em for bout a year when I decided to get a pretty cichlid...she was a mean mean girl. she had some fry and that big ole oscar thought yum dinner ! well she ran him out of the tank. the shame of this story is I could not react in time before my dog timber ( timber wolf) though yum ocsar for dinner :( that broke my heart.that oscar had no fear of me i could reach into the tank to handle him by hand others had tried and the never got close.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store