Hi-jack this thread.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Que

I wish I was a fish I wish.
Feb 15, 2007
Southern Berkshire county, MA
Real Name
Ken
Camera Used
cell phone
Hijack this thread! We'll make up the rules as we go.

Q

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nope.

unvmyplecos

without sorrow happiness is nothing
Jun 26, 2008
NY
hey is this thread about hi-jacking? speaking of hi-jacking.....hey has anyone seen my phone? is there a comp program to help me find it u guys?

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I have a radio in my car.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
:topic:....uh, wait a minute here.

???

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store