*HELP* AQUA PUMP USERS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
I have never used the aqua Lifter pump filter on my aqua lifter pump. I bought a filter attachment today and a re-build kit for my pump ok pump rebuild went fine it works great BUT i have no clue how to install the aqua filter there is 1 fitting on top in the center for air line tube to connect and 1 fitting on the top on the side for the other airline to connect but no instructions as to which fitting what airline hose fits on???? I hooked the air line where the water is sent thru the CENTER fitting 1st (in) and the fitting off to the side on top I connected the airline that sucks it into the pump itself (out) . is that correct or do i have them reversed? there is NO manual or instruction on the tom website telling what hole what connects to. I use this on my tom wet/dry filter with the aqua pump connect to the overflow box.

suctionfilter.jpg

Last edited:

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
ok i reversed the connections and it seems to be working fine i'll just leave it alone lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store