What did you do to your tank today?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

thebrandon

I like fish
Jan 29, 2009
Tucson, AZ
I got this idea from another forum I visit often.

Simply post the wonderful or not so wonderful things you have done to your tank today:). It can include something as simple as a water change, new filters, new fish, dead fish, rescape, new supplies, tank leaking all over your brand new carpet, anything having to do with your freshwater tank!!

To start off I will post what I have done

I did a water change:perv:

DarrylR

AC Members
Sep 17, 2007
Maryland
I completely rescaped my 10 gallon tank with gravel/driftwood/stones/plants for a future purchase of clown killies and jara hedoni.

Krilorn

AC Members
May 11, 2009
Nebraska
Noticed some algea on my dwarf sag so spent some time cleaning/picking leaves. Finally figured out it was comming from the window near by so i also covered that up. Oh yea and i took some pics of our new fishy and posted them.:cool:

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
:lol::lol:

ksane

aka TwistedPenguin
Mar 1, 2008
Oklahoma, USA
I've got 20 tanks, I've never had a single tank in my life. I can't imagine.
However even with 20 I have personally peered in on each one & checked fishies, did 5 water changes plus sucked the poo outa' the Plec Tank (& made a special trip to the store for cucumber for said tank).
I love em' live em' and breathe em'. I've also go over a dozen dogs, 4 cats, 5 bottlefed sheep, a miniature donkey and miniature horse that I care for with just as much attention. Jeez, no wonder I'm always tired.

clb2196

AC Members
Feb 21, 2009
Mass
Whenever I convince myself to get off the computer, I'm gonna put my new driftwood in the 36, and hopefully put the background on, too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store