Mafia 54:Vampires Return (The Play)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Mafia 54: Vampires Return

1) use thread information only. [Being invisible* is great, I encourage it. Teams need to figure out how they will communicate, if you're invisible, PMs should be OK. I've also used AIM and Yahoo messenger w/ e-mails. whatever your team wants to do.]

2) You can't use my PMs as evidence

3) Be polite... yes, you're trying to eliminate other players, but you don't have to call them a doofus to do so.

3a) If you feel someone is violating rule number 3... don't quit. PM me and I will discuss the situation with the offender.

3b) don't say your going to quit as a tactic... YOU WILL BE KILLED OFF AND YOUR ROLE REVEALED.

4) Role rules are posted below. I've made an effort to keep things simple, yet entertaining,

5) If you have any questions, PM me.

6) Have fun and participate

7) IF YOU DO NOT VOTE IN THE DAY/NIGHT CYCLE YOU DIE NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL BE MISSING THAT MUCH TIME THEN DON'T JOIN. YOU CAN NOT VOTE NO ONE AT ANYTIME

8) Game ends when the villagers kill the lead vampire or the vampires outnumber the villagers.

You are a Villager. You are afraid of the vampires, but realize that you, as a group can overcome them. They are vulnerable in their human form and the town, each day will vote to lynch someone. Hopefully, you lynch a vampire.

You are the Priest. Each night, you may pray for the safe delivery of a fellow villager. Your faith is such that the saints will prevent that villager from being killed or turned by the forces of darkness. You can stop the hunters shot. You are selfless and will not be able to pray for yourself. Your power isn't stronger then the Lead Vampires though so you can't stop the 1st 2 turns of the 1st 2 nights, if they are the ones protected they still become vampires.You may be turned in the 1st 2 nights but you will keep your role and work for the Vampires.

You are the Seer. Each night you may use candles, the bones of small animals, and various rituals to consult with the spirits to find evil in your village. The information you are provided only indicates the presence or absence of evil. Nothing more specific. You may communicate with the HUNTER if you find them through investigations.

You are the Hunter. Long ago, your grandfather told tales of a similar event in this very same village. After the villagers' victory, he crafted a single silver arrow. You may fire this arrow one time. It is however still an arrow and your skill will ensure the death of whomever it hits,unless the Priest has that person under protection. You may communicate with the SEER if they find you through investigations.

You are a Vampire. You are a force of darkness that delights in the stalk and the kill. Your fellow vampires are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each night, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill/ try to turn.The game starts off with just 2 Vampires the Lead and 1 person of his choosing then the LV will choose a person to turn for the 1st 2 nights of which nothing can stop this choice except a lynching.

You are the Lead Vampire. You are the leader of this group of vampires. Your fellow vampires are XXX, etc. You may communicate outside of the thread with these individuals. Each day start, you will decide on a villager to stalk and kill.The 1st 2 nights are automatic turns nothing can stop this,except a lynching, from that point on it becomes a 50/50 chance at death or a turn(who now works for you and may not communicate this fact to anyone else). If you are killed the game ends and all the vampires you turned are returned to innocence. You will start out with YOU and 1 person of your choice at game start. IF you choose the HUNTER,SEER or PRIEST in the 1st 2 days they keep their roles but work for the Vampires.

The Lead Vampire will show as innocent the 1st 2 days/nights. He also has the ability to switch 1 time positions with someone on his team.

The LV needs to send in his choice for a turn at day start, if the Villagers lynch this person the LV loses a chance at a free Lesser vampire.

If the top vote getter is protected by the Priest the 2nd vote getter is lynched instead.

Here's my order of events:

Lynching

Vampire Bite

Hunter

Seer

So if the vampires BITE the hunter... no shot. The priests protection ONLY blocks vampire bites after the 2nd day.

**on Day 4 a random player gets a list of players previously investigated that have been turned. It will only show evil, not the role. This could include the Lead Vamp if he is investigated in the 1st 2 days

Took out the 1st vote with 1st post. To much work lol.

Do NOT Post till I saw Game on. PMs will go out periodically thru the day.

Last edited:

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Players:

Jpap
RB
Coler
JLZsand
Jm
Annie
Kash
Ogre
Zaffy
Noodles
Dawg
Rocker
Wycco
DD
Phoenixn7g
Lanimret
Rich
Paperdragon

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Yay! Good game everyone - except you nasty bloodsuckers!

Hey Ice...... what about JL + Zsand together on the player list?

Players:

Jpap
RB
Coler
JLZsand
Jm
Annie
Kash
Ogre
Zaffy
Noodles
Dawg
Rocker
Wycco
DD
Phoenixn7g
Lanimret
Rich
Paperdragon

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
Obviously JL is a vampire and controlling Zsand!

(woo, my first mafia game has started!)

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
Jpap
RB
Coler
JL
Zsand

Jm
Annie
Kash
Ogre
Zaffy
Noodles
Dawg
Rocker
Wycco
DD
Phoenixn7g
Lanimret
Rich
Paperdragon

Fixed

OgreMkV

Father of Earth's Next Emperor
Apr 26, 2007
Port Arthur, TX
ogremkv.wordpress.com
Ogre sits on his front porch with a large pile of hickory branches and a knife for whittling.

Actually, I kind of liked the vote first thing, I was hoping you would use it this time around.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
This should be fun! :woot:

Wycco

Eat more pine trees
Apr 19, 2009
34^N 81^W
Real Name
Kim Jong Il
Are we allowed to talk during the night? Shouldn't we all be fast asleep in our beds?

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Question Mod - Are Phoenixn7g and Lanimret aliases or new players? Did not see them in the sign up thread.....just curious.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store