WTB Canister Filter for 90+ and Heater 150w+

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
let me know if you have anything. i will pick it up if its near me and i will pay for shipping if you ship!

fishie111

AC Members
Feb 5, 2007
How much flow are you looking for? I have a Cascade 1000 I am thinking of selling. The manufacturer rates it for a 100G tank.

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
i might be interested... how much do you want for it? Is it in working order? What would it come with?

fishie111

AC Members
Feb 5, 2007
It looks barely used. I got it with a tank I bought on Craigslist. It would come with all the original parts as well as 2 new black bio-sponges and and a 6-pack of floss pads that I just ordered for it.

I had been planning to set it up this weekend. However, since I have four other canisters running right now that are all Rena XPs, I am thinking that I would rather get a 5th Rena so that I have all interchangable parts.

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
i have a cascade 1000 canister and i would say it is way over rated and i wouldnt use it on a tank over 40 gallons. i dont think you would be happy with it, you really should consider a nice wet dry filter i use them on all my tanks over 75G and there freshwater. wet dry's arent just for saltwater.

Jakezori

AC Members
Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
i have a cascade 1000 canister and i would say it is way over rated and i wouldnt use it on a tank over 40 gallons. i dont think you would be happy with it, you really should consider a nice wet dry filter i use them on all my tanks over 75G and there freshwater. wet dry's arent just for saltwater.

what is the price of a wet dry, and what is the price of maintaining them?

check my thread... the last post i made has all of the canisters i am looking at. I would be honored if you would give your opinion!

http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203472&page=2

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
check out bigalsonline kensfish and petsolutions for great prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store