Will Angels Kill Rummy Nose Tetras?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DTs

AC Members
Oct 29, 2003
Huntington Beach, CA
Visit site
I have a 90g planted tank with a school of rummy nose tetras, which I think are awesome.

I want to put a few silver angels in but am concerned they'll kill the tetras.

Anyone have experience with this? Thanks.

Originally, I wanted to put a school of Altums in, but they're all but impossible to get. I actually did have 6 shipped to me, but the shipper didn't pack the box correctly and the water became very cold during shipping so most were dead within hours of arrival, with the final fish dead the next day. Only one was able to stay upright in the bag upon arrival.

LMOUTHBASS

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Jun 17, 2003
Boston , MA
Visit site
Real Name
Mark
well

i've had juvenille angels tear through neons ( had 3 in a 20 suddenly one was missing then two n then the third one just vanished!!!, n this was just one young angel about 3 half inches i suspect did it ) but they are a little smaller n much slower than rummy nose - in a 90 g in a school i think your rummies will be ok - if you start to notice a few missing then you know the angels were quick enough to get em' but if you start with small angels they might learn the others are tank mates not food but thats no gaurantee either - i guess you'll have to give it a go n see what happens but i think you'll prob be ok

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store