Meet the new inhabitants!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
Okay, Okay, I know this picture is horrible.
Meet the newest fin children.

D.G ( Dragon Goby) is Fumble. He's so lively and has such a personality allready. He jumped out onto the carpet when i tried to put him in the tank:jaw: Scary as heck!
Then there are 2 bumble bee gobies named Yin and Yang. (( My boyfriend wanted the ying yang twins :rofl:))

Then there are 8 ghost shrimp who are allready a pain in my butt!

Then, everyone knows my current dragon, who im pretty sure is just constipated. lol. He's not a happy dragon.

Pics below!

P1030295.JPG

sea-community

Love-to put more Life, into my life
Jul 7, 2009
Redway, California
awesome! good luck with your new friends. haha, why is he so unhappy and "constipated"?

Twistersmom

AC Members
Jan 17, 2009
Yea, whats wrong with the dragon goby?
Is he getting enough fiber? I have found mine to really enjoy his/her veggies.
I make the snail jello for him, he will pass up all kinds of meaty foods to get to it.

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
He's just unhappy hes not in the big tank. Its right next to his yet he cant understand why he isnt in it. IDK why he was constipated.... I was feeding him snail jello at least every few days....but he's good now, the belly bubble went away. I keep making more snail jello and he seems to ignore it >.< He wont eat veggies unless they are in his snail jello or baby food cube.

Twistersmom

AC Members
Jan 17, 2009
I see! Sounds like the new tank is close to being ready for him. All that water and he just can't get to it. lol
I am sure he will enjoy his new home!

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
lol. Yeah... hes been jumping at night attempting to get to it it seems... and gliding alot through the water. lol. I dont think fumble has notcied there is another tank in the room. He just likes hiding under his filter. I think both of them in that big tank will be fine... roughly 3 ft by 1.5 to themselves...

sea-community

Jul 7, 2009
Redway, California
haha. i i know how your gobies feels....well not me exactly but my gsp has went through the same process. but in the end they finally get what they have been waiting for.:)

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
;p I found out I may be in for a longer cycle than expected.... so im hoping he will be okay

sea-community

Jul 7, 2009
Redway, California
lol. of course he will, as long as he goes to a better place.haha- i like the play on words

haha- i bet everytime everbody uses lol there not really laughiong that hrad. :)

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
New New Inhabitants!!

I really should not go to fish stores at all >.< I picked up some more fish for the big tank....
Meet Rico and Skipper.
Rico is the bigger one... I just couldnt resist... they were giving me kisses at the glass.. >.<
No more fish for me for a while.
I'm going to stop buying fish for the next lil while until I get everyone settled in the big tank... still havent found lyrtail mollies. Oh, and I bought a Zebra Nerite >.< The other one died in the bag >.<
They are purely going to be food for Rico and Skipper

P1030300.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store