Tang spine in Clown triggers eye????

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

z28sseater

AC Members
Nov 16, 2008
Hi, my blue hippo tang and clown trigger fight every now and then. A couple weeks ago it was a bad one. I woke up in the morning and the triggers eye was all cloudy and he was motionless. As the days progressed he seemed to get better and better. He has always been eating since the day after it happened which is a good thing. Its been about two weeks since the fight and thing have got 99.5% back to normal. Hes a lot more active then he was but not quite to his normal self. His appetite is huge. The problem is he seems to have trouble seeing out of that eye. Then lens of his eye is clear besides this 1 MM spot a little besides his pupil. Its white and its about the same size as the tangs spine. I could be wrong but thats what it definitely seems like. Over the last couple days it looks likes its been shifting around and it almost seems like its actually working its self out??? Is this possible??? I know in humans a splinter will eventually work its self out, but in a fishs eye???? Anyone ever ran into any thing like this?? I hope to god that hes not blind from that eye. Hes my pride and joy!!

THanks guys..

ram303

AC Members
Nov 17, 2007
darwin australia
i think you need to make a decision which one you love the most. ditch the trigger mate they get so aggressive in the end you wont be able to put your hand in the tank, and come the day he takes a piece outta ya he will take a large piece.
this happened at my lfs, poor girl had a chunk the size of a 5cent piece taken out of the back of her arm..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store