New Photo - Today in the Fish Room 12/18/02

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

MoJo

AC Members
Sep 2, 1998
Dallas, PA
www.aquamojo.com
I tried posting this before, but the site was down. Let's try it again.

Close up of the Male A. Centrarchus:

Jumbo:

Picks of the Nicks:

Momma Motaguense and her progeny:

With Dad...

Let me know if this comes up. If not I will have to turn green hulk out and call my Host Server.

MoJo

AC Members
Sep 2, 1998
Dallas, PA
www.aquamojo.com
Excellent. My domain name had expired. I had no idea until I tried to log on. I was told that after renewing a domain name it can take from 24 - 48 hours to re propagate the internet again. Guess I am back up and running.

You can avoid "flash flare' by angling the camera and zooming in to cut that portion out of the shot. Lots of practice. I probably shoot 20-30 photos every night.

Jumbo is 8". Motaguense are only 6".

Last edited:

Nippy

Sweetie's keeper
May 26, 2002
Fairbanks, Alaska
Those Nics have some teeth! And I never get tired of looking at those motaguense. I will have to ask LFS if they can get me any.

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
Mojo may i also add to let everyone else know.. Jumbo is so cool that everytime i took a PEEK (not stand right in front of it) at the tank the thing looked pissed as h*ll with its gills flared.. haha it was cool, i like it ! i think they should all be like that

Nippy

Sweetie's keeper
May 26, 2002
Fairbanks, Alaska
Originally posted by AikidoGuy
Mojo may i also add to let everyone else know.. Jumbo is so cool that everytime i took a PEEK (not stand right in front of it) at the tank the thing looked pissed as h*ll with its gills flared.. haha it was cool, i like it ! i think they should all be like that
I totally agree! That's how my Akasha is. I always ask her, "What are you so angry for?" ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store