FS samples of bulk feeds : CNY : FREE SHIPPING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Hey guys, i have many types of foods available in sample size portions. I fealt like there might be a need for people to be able to try out some of the bulk feeds available, without buying 1/2lb at a time, or spending as much on shipping as on food. I am new to the forums here, but alot of people have suggested that i bring this idea over here. The Planted Tank is where i started this. This is the thread I have going there, if you want to check it out and check my feedback. http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/91494-samples-bulk-feeds-new-foods-added.html.

Anyway, i have a lot of different stuff available. This is all coming from Kenfish or brineshrimp direct. i think both are GREAT sites with great prices. I just think 1/2 lb of food is like a life time supply for most of us, so maybe this is a good way to try out these foods and not have it go to waste. I keep everything vacuum sealed to maintain freshness and then repackage into 3 x 3 ziplock bags as needed to fill orders.

The price is $6.00 for any three samples, and a $1.50 for each additional, and shipping is included in that price! I ship first class mail in padded envelopes. Paypal payment only please. My paypal address is dermacyde23@aol.com. Please include your order info and your name on which forum you are from...just really helps to keep track of everything and everyone! Any questions or comments, please ask here or private message me!!! Ok, now for whats available....

1) Decapped brineshrimp eggs great for fry and smaller fish. all the nutrition of bbs, minus the headache. I feed these to my community of CPD's, zebra danios, rasboras, neons, and guppies...they LOVE it!

2) 500-800 micron Golden Pearls pretty much same story as above

3) freeze dried arcitic copepods another great food for fry and small fish. These are basically the same as Cyclop-eeze, just not genetically modified.

4) No Carb Micro Pellets no wasted fillers, no wasted food, no extra waste! Great feeding response from my fish. I think this is a superb food! Small size, suitable for fry, but great for community sized fish too.

5) Triple Threat combo a combination of decapped bse, golden pearls, and arctic copepods.

6) Veggie Stick with 20% calcium seaweed, kelp, sprlina, and other veggies with. 20% calcium, great for inverts like shrimp and snails.

7) Low Temp Dried Daphnia This is a 100% dried daphnia in a small flake form. Can be crumbled for fry.

8)Veggie flake same as veggies sticks, but in flake minus the calcium

9) Earthworm Flake

10) Color Flake with Naturose

11) Four Flake Frenzy A mix of the daphnia, veggie, color, and earthworm flake. This has been crumbled some to help with mixing. Fish have small mouths anyway, who needs a flake thats the size of baseball??? lol

NEW ADDITIONS....

12) Beefheart Flake

13) Liver Flake

14) Mega Meat Mania Combo A combo of earthworm, beefheart, and liver flakes. Super Meaty!

15) Meat and Spirulina sinking wafer A sinking wafer, with salmon, plankton, shrimp, krill, and a small amount of spirulina algae added. Be great for cories and other bottom feeders, or just a change of pace for your other fish.

16) No Carb Veggie Mini Disc I am a BIG believer in the no carb feeds, with none of the added fillers that a fish would NEVER eat in the wild. So to go along with the No Carb Micro pellet, here is a No Carb Veggie disc.

17 + 18) 2 smaller sizes of Golden Pearls 50-100 micron size and 200-300 micron size. These would be more appropriate for smaller fry and for shrimplets.

19) Whole Freeze Dried Earthworms Very versatile food. Feed whole to large fish fish, broken up for medium sized, chopped for small, and even ground up and powdered for fry. As far as fish are concerned, they're one of natures perfect foods!

$6.00 SHIPPED for 3, $1.50 for each additional. Any questions, please ask. My paypal address is dermacyde23@aol.com. Please add your order info when you pay and tell me your name here

Picture 057.jpg Picture 058.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
cool! let me put together a list.

do you sell in bulk also? like say 1/8 lb and such.....

kyryah

Getting my mojo back....
Feb 3, 2009
Michigan
tortnet.darchorizons.com
I am to tired to think right now, lol, but you will be getting a PM from me in the morning :D

I also would like to know if you sell in larger amounts, 1/8 or 1/4 or a pound.

Kristina

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
I think smaller amounts is a great idea for those not needing as much. I personally use large amounts and it will still allow me to test some foods without committing to the bulk I usually buy.

Sammysaddiction

AC Members
Aug 22, 2009
I can't wait to get these samples! Good food is so important in this hobby. If your not feeding them high quality food, then what's the point? The better food the more they thrive!

This seller is great! Responded to me so quickly. Thanks again!

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
247PLants and kyryah... as of right now im just doing smaller sample sizes. But i have considered doing bigger amounts as well, if there was enough interest in it. I just kind of saw there was a need and an opening to be offering these foods in a smaller size, and im not really trying to compete with kensfish with bulk orders, BUT... like i said, if there was a need and interest i would do my best to make everyone happy!

Sammysaddiction... payment received! Thanks for being my 1st buyer!!!! lol

Sammysaddiction

AC Members
Aug 22, 2009
247PLants and kyryah... as of right now im just doing smaller sample sizes. But i have considered doing bigger amounts as well, if there was enough interest in it. I just kind of saw there was a need and an opening to be offering these foods in a smaller size, and im not really trying to compete with kensfish with bulk orders, BUT... like i said, if there was a need and interest i would do my best to make everyone happy!

Sammysaddiction... payment received! Thanks for being my 1st buyer!!!! lol
Happy for the pleasure of being your first buyer LOL. Let me know if you decide to do bulk too. :) Not huge bulk like with Kensfish but smaller bulk LOL.

VisionQuest78

AC Members
Jun 7, 2009
Ithaca, NY
Happy for the pleasure of being your first buyer LOL. Let me know if you decide to do bulk too. :) Not huge bulk like with Kensfish but smaller bulk LOL.
Well,you guys might find that my "sample" amounts are pretty sufficient for feeding your fish for quite awhile. Fairly comparable to what you would get in a small container of food bought at your LFS. Especially with things like the no carb pellets, decapped brineshrimp eggs, golden pearls, and copepods...there is enough in these "samples" to go a long ways! Even with the flakes and other things, there is still enough to really give these feeds a good serious try.

But like i said...im open to the idea of offering these in bigger amounts. I just think you should try out the sample size FIRST and then decide if you need a bigger portion! Cuz if you have so much food that it sits around for months before you use it all, you are really missing out on the benefit of buying "fresh" foods. Some of us have so many fish that they will probably tear through some of these samples...they def might have a need for larger amounts! But i bet most of us would find the smaller sized portions will be perfect for our needs.

thrak76

AC Members
May 31, 2009
I'm in for an order. This is a great service.

I did also order from Kens, but i was able to split an order with a friend, so we came out good.

Paypal on your way!

Thanks,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store