FS FS: Tanks, heater, driftwood, rock, decor, complete setup, food, and SW stuff

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2004jetta

AC Members
Jan 6, 2008
Hey guys, reposting some of this and adding a bunch more stuff. Trying to clean up around here and have the following available

ADA mini M. Used for around 3 months. asking 40

Eclipse system 3, used for about 4-6 months. needs to be cleaned but comes with everything; light, filter, top. asking 20

ZooMed 501 filter, used for around 10 months. asking 20

tank I bought from a LFS, the guy told me it was built buy a local tank builder. Rimless other than the corner peices. Bottom is some kind of plastic, pretty cool actually as you don't have to worry about breaking it. about the same size as the Mini M, comes with the light. The light isn't working though, I don't know whats wrong with it but you can have it. You can have everything but the driftwood in it. I paid 100 if i remember right, asking 60

small driftwood seen in the last tank, has a piece of slate on the bottom to keep it in position - asking 5

piece of driftwood with slate. asking 25

Larger piece of driftwood I bought for my 120 but never got around to using. asking 40

Roman ruins: 5 for each smaller piece, 15 for the larger peice
CO2 reactor, asking 50 link bellow
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3578+3747+9918&pcatid=9918
Hikari cichlid food, about 75% left, asking 5
Oscar grow, about 50% left, asking 2
Jager 200w heater, asking 10

Rocks:
slate asking 3
weird shaped rock on the rights, asking 5
fake rock cave, asking 5
lace rock, asking 10

This tank has been in use for about 18 months, I bought it new. It's currently home to some sunspot's, some multis, 2 BN plecos, and 2 killifish. Has around 50-60 pounds of lace rock, around 40lbs of sand, a med. piece of DW, an anubia. It has a Eheim 2126 or 2128 (not sure which, if you know how to find out pls. let me know.) with the built in heater. A stealth 250w heater, a 30" Coralife PC with moonlights, And a coralife timer.
If you add all this up, it will add up to just under 2000, I'm asking $1000.

I also have a 10g with a broken pane and 2 20 high's with a broken pane each. Pick them up for free.

I will ship either with USPS or via fedex. If you are interested in reef stuff I also have a 2skimmers, 2 external pumps, and a elos sump.

I am located in Alpine, NJ 07620. pick ups are preferred but I am will to meet within a short distance or ship out. PM me with any questions.

2004jetta

AC Members
Jan 6, 2008
forgot to add:

10 penquin right size B filter packs. asking 10

EliWhitney314

AC Members
Aug 17, 2009
how big is the eclipse?

nevermind haha. Does it come with a heater and pump?

Last edited:

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Please repost this thread with location and shipping in the title. Thanks.

Thread closed per new classifieds rules/format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store