angelfish tattoo

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

shadow999991

AC Members
Feb 12, 2009
i can't find any good tattoos of angelfish, i ask my local tattoo artist to design a tattoo for me but he just didn't get the body and that right. i've been wanting this one for awhile know but can design or evan think of what i want it to look like so if anyone has any ideas or evan if you would maybe want to do a design for me that would be awesome!

Hebily

My Tank \/
Mar 15, 2009
Racine, Wi
Camera Used
Cannon or iPhone
All the one's I've seen have been cheesy... hopefully you can find something better...

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
I have one - I will try to post a pic shortly......I took a window decal that I had in and they drew the design from that!

*edit* you can also take an actual photo of a fish in and they can draw up a design from that.....that would make for a more realistic tattoo. JMO

Last edited:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
The tat did not turn out as nice as I would have liked, but it is mine now! Here it is. Sorry, but is hard to take a pic of myself while in my office at work without attracting a lot of attention! :eek: Thankfully the tat is on my leg and I wore "capris" today!

100_0229.jpg

shadow999991

AC Members
Feb 12, 2009
i thought about the picture idea, but he messed it up evan than. thats a nice tattoo but it looks a little to cartoonish for my liking. i don't know maybe i'll just have him do what he's good at and have him so a koi or something of that nature....i wonder if he could do a black moor?

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
i thought about the picture idea, but he messed it up evan than. thats a nice tattoo but it looks a little to cartoonish for my liking. i don't know maybe i'll just have him do what he's good at and have him so a koi or something of that nature....i wonder if he could do a black moor?

If he messed up so much I would suggest finding another tattoo artist. This is something that will be with you forever and you need a good artist that you can trust.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
the problem will be getting the detail into the tat.

in order to get much detail in the tat would have to be pretty large.

remember too in time the ink will slowly migrate. this is especially true if the tat is exposed to the elements.

the artist should be able to take a picture and tell you if it's doable.

irmuddled