FS ** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping (NC) w/ min. 20 RCS! **

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

epicfish

AC Members
Sep 4, 2006
I have some more red cherry shrimp (RCS) for sale.

Price: $1.00 each. Minimum order of 20 shrimp for FREE USPS Priority shipping. You can order less than 20, but you cover shipping.

DOA guarantee offered: Please send a clear picture of the shrimp in the original shipping bag to epicfish [at] gmail [dot] com within 4 hours of delivery in the case of deaths during transit. Note, extra shrimp will be shipped to offset a few deaths, so the DOA guarantee is for death of most or all of the package.

All packages shipped with delivery confirmation number.

They'll come in a range of sizes, minimum size is 1/4", any babies are free with purchase. ;) I'm guessing there'll be at least 3 babies with every purchase. Shrimp will be shipped in Kordon breather bags with some plants in the bag for them to hang on to during shipping.

Here are some pictures taken May 25, 2009 of my adult tanks. All the juvies I'm selling come from this mother stock:

Here's a picture taken by Ibn of an adult:

Here a few more shots of some junvenile shrimp I sold to a member here, Sounguru.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
How well do these get along with cory or angels? Would the angels find them as snacks?

Jerzboi

AC Members
Jan 13, 2009
Pine Level, NC
Real Name
Brad
angels def would enjoy them as a snack unfortunatley :-(

Hebily

My Tank \/
Mar 15, 2009
Racine, Wi
Camera Used
Cannon or iPhone
I have also bought RCS from epicfish on a previous thread, and they arrived in wonderful condition. They were all very active, and colored up in about 24 hours. I am likely to buy from epicfish again in the future.

jamesstill84

Curiosity salted the snail!
Jan 2, 2009
Winchester, Kentucky
The angelfish may not eat the shrimp. It depends on their temperament. I have cherries in with lots of different fish without a single death.

Bump for beautiful looking shrimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store