some pics of the buttikoferi and crew

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

NickH

AC Members
Oct 12, 1998
Morris Township, NJ
Nice shots...

That butti is what, about 5-6"? Hard to get a sense of scale from pics. The GT is showing nice colors. The 2nd pic down, is that a carpinti or a Texas?

What size tank do you have these guys in?

mosammy121

i am a fish!!smell me??
Nov 1, 2001
thanx guy's

aikido-the last pic is the carpenti you'r getting

NickH-it's a 90g(will upgrade soon hopefully)the butti is about 8"s and so is the gt,the last pic is a carpenti,he's about 5"s apprx.

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
hmmm well i see a carpinte int he second pic and GT in the last pic. but i know what ya mean. That GT really does have noce coloring

mosammy121

i am a fish!!smell me??
Nov 1, 2001
lol right the second pic (i posted the same pics on another forum)in a different order i guess.but thats him,he's not acting normal,he stays really close to the gravel and only comes out for food.i'm sure you can get him back to normal:)

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
i have a 55 gal up and running that he can go into for a few days before i introduce it to my carpinte. well maybe a week or two but ill do a water change everyday to get him back to spec

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
btw: those rope fish look like the friggn snakes i find when im raking leaves in my yard, i hate those F....ers

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store