FS Bristlenose Plecos (Brown & Albino) - MD - Shipping!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

oO.Crim.Oo

I ♥ my fishies!
Jan 10, 2008
Randallstown, MD
Real Name
Natosha
I have young Bristlenose Plecos, both Brown and Albino, available. They are unsexed and about -/+ 1 1/2". The mother is albino and the father is brown. They will all carry both the brown and albino genes. I am offering them for $4 each plus shipping via USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail only. They will be individually bagged in Kordon Breather Bags and shipped in an insulated box. Live delivery guarantee will be offered only to those who pay for USPS Express Mail shipping. I have cold packs available for an additional $1.50 for those that request them. I accept Paypal payments and all orders received and paid for by Friday at 7:00 P.M. (EST) will be shipped on Saturday for a Monday delivery--considering there are no uncontrolable Postal delays. If this shipping schedule does not work for you, please advise me and we can work out something that better fits your needs.

Please send me a message if you would like a shipping quote on up to 4 plecos. Shipping for 5 to 10 plecos will be flat-rate $10.35 and for 11+ plecos a flat-rate of $13.95.

Here are some pictures:
Mom:

Dad:

Youngins:

Have a nice day. :D

Note: All trade offers will be entertained. Please PM me with any offers.

Last edited:

stratusfearrr

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
cute pleco's

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store