3 Gallon Metaframe

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JamieB

JamieB
Oct 9, 2005
currently in another Orbit
WOW, great looking tank, it brings back many memories. I had a ten gal. like it in early 70's. It was given to me by an uncle and started my interest in the hobby. I can't wait to see it filled once the cycling has finished

Death Pony

AC Members
Feb 7, 2009
Fredericksburg and Newport News, VA
WOW, great looking tank, it brings back many memories. I had a ten gal. like it in early 70's. It was given to me by an uncle and started my interest in the hobby. I can't wait to see it filled once the cycling has finished
I can't wait for it to fill out either. The cycling shouldn't take too long since all of the gravel and plants are from my well established 6 gallon.

FastFly67

AC Members
Sep 18, 2008
SC
you could try a red sea nano filter for a cleaner look

cam191919

AC Members
Apr 8, 2008
Tallahassee FL
i suppose i didnt look at that well enough lol. the red sea nano would have been my suggestion although the thing makes a lot of flow in open tanks, nothing a little diy couldnt fix tho...

Death Pony

AC Members
Feb 7, 2009
Fredericksburg and Newport News, VA
i suppose i didnt look at that well enough lol. the red sea nano would have been my suggestion although the thing makes a lot of flow in open tanks, nothing a little diy couldnt fix tho...
I haven't seen those anywhere! If I find one, it's definitely replacing the Whisper. How would I go about reducing flow?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store