WTB Otocinclus Cocama .aka. Zebra Oto - Virginia

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
My last post was auto closed so I am reopening. I am located in Spotsylvania, VA. (Sry abcdefghi I couldn't reply sooner).

Ok folks...I need your help in the Virginia area. I have duplicated my current 10g Oto tank and am now looking for Otocinclus Cocama (aka the Zebra Oto). I have seen some online but of course the shipping is gonna kill me. At $12/fishy and nearly $50 for overnight shipping....youchers!

So...If you can put feelers out to your LFS to see if any of them can find them, I would greatly appreciate it. This would save me a ton on shipping.

There is of course no guarantees to success, but in the event of successfull breeding, I would be offering a "finders fee/discount/free fishy" to the parties that can assist.

Thank ya kindly!
J.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
I just ordered and received some fish from corysrus (they carry what you are looking for at $10 ea), and the shipping was about 1/2 that. Of course, there was no live arrival guarantee and they were shipped USPS, but out of 25 fish ordered, 27 arrived alive! No DOAs. I see a lot of bad experiences with corysrus, but I have used them 3 different times with no problems. Good luck.

abcdefghi

AC Members
Jun 6, 2007
My last post was auto closed so I am reopening. I am located in Spotsylvania, VA. (Sry abcdefghi I couldn't reply sooner).

No problems, I never got a reply from one LFS I contacted. But will call around a couple that I know of in the area and see what they can do.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
No problems, I never got a reply from one LFS I contacted. But will call around a couple that I know of in the area and see what they can do.
thx kindly!

chonhzilla

AC Members
Dec 27, 2008
I just recently managed find pair, after a long search exhausted search. Good luck!and don't give up. Mine were $13 each!

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
EAWHistory - yep, I ordered 25 and received 27 !

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
never give up...never surrender. ;o)

Just hoping I can find some within traveling distance to avoid the price of shipping. That will work out to twice as much if I have to go that route.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
* bumpers * to keep it fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store