could i add another 2 angels to my tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kelly82

AC Members
Jun 1, 2007
Lincolnshire, UK
everything about it is in the signiture below. i have 6 already, 4 small ones about 1.5" body and 2 slightly larger at about 2" body. the thing is ive just found a fantastic new fish store, and they have beautiful young black angels in, and im so tempted. i know when they start to pair off the agression will grow, but the tank is big, theres lots of plants and bogwood etc to break up territories and eyelines. any opinions welcome, thanks for reading.

gratleop

AC Members
Jan 30, 2009
id say go for it but id probably go with females

kelly82

AC Members
Jun 1, 2007
Lincolnshire, UK
theres no way of telling before they breed though is there and id be buying youngsters. i could always rehome any that dont work out i guess. unless someone knows of a way to sex angels.

gomezladdams

AC Members
Oct 30, 2006
gilboa ny
its a big tank.As long as you are willing to move anyone that is getting picked on go for it.All yours are pretty young nows the time to try stuff like that.

kelly82

AC Members
Jun 1, 2007
Lincolnshire, UK
:grinyes: exactly what i was thinking, rather than waiting to see how they would go later on. lol shopping trip tomorrow! will have them in quarantine for a couple weeks first.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store