FS Marineland Canister 360 filter!!! Shipping/pickup in Wilmington, NC

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
I have a 360 marineland canister filter. ( purchased last December). ( asking $170 OBO) . Pics show actual filter!!! I just cleaned it before I took the pics!!! All pics were taken with a flash!!!

NOTE: I MAY do trades for FISH ONLY, but please make it worth my time... ( NO GUPPIES!!!)

Even though the filter is used, overall the filter is in GREAT condition!!! I bought it from Petsmart for $229.00. I have included all the media, etc, except for the white filter pads that can be bought at any pet store. ( that is why their is a empty basket) . Also, their are 2 o rings that are missing, but you do not have to have them. I did rinse it out already, but please clean it again before using. The tubes are still dirty, as I did not have a wire brush available. ( I lost it).

PICKUP/SHIPPING INFO:

Pickup is def. prefered, but I will ship the canister filter. Shipping cost depends on your zip code. Pickup is free!!!

If you pickup, we will set up a date and time ( through aquaria central only) for you to pickup the filter. I will have it in a box on my front porch, so all you have to do is grab the box and take the filter home). This filter is pretty heavy, so please do not let any children try to pick it up as it is too heavy for a small child to pickup and/or carry.

Shipping Info:

• The box will be 16x16x12 or bigger
  • Weight will be 15-20 lbs
  • insurance is optional and is $4
If you need the filter shipped, please add a $5 charge as this will cover all shipping materials ( the large box, bubble wrap, etc..)

The filter will be wrapped in LOTS of bubble wrap to protect it during transit. I will also label the box fragile on all sides, and write "handle with care" on the top of the box.

If you are interested, please post or pm.

DSCN6902.JPG DSCN6904.JPG DSCN6905.JPG DSCN6906.JPG DSCN6907.JPG DSCN6908.JPG DSCN6909.JPG

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
what do you mean 2 o-rings are missing but you dont need them? why would they have o-rings if the filter didnt need them?

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
what do you mean 2 o-rings are missing but you dont need them? why would they have o-rings if the filter didnt need them?
It is shown in the pics. It is just the rings that go over the pieces on each basket. You can see that some of the baskets have the rings, and some do not. They are typically used as a seal, or to add a little extra hold, but they are NOT at all nec.. since the baskets lock into place. This is not my first canister filter...... I use to have 5 of them, but since I downsized on the tanks, I sold all of them except this one, but I am selling this one now because I am making that tank a angelfish fry growout tank, so I have no need for a canister filter.

If you are so worried about the o-rings, you can go to any pet store and buy some and pop them on.......

Last edited:

demasoni1989

Registered Member
Sep 29, 2009
At the beach!!
Good luck with the sale!

I have a 360 marineland canister filter. ( purchased last December). ( asking $170 OBO) . Pics show actual filter!!! I just cleaned it before I took the pics!!! All pics were taken with a flash!!!

NOTE: I MAY do trades for FISH ONLY, but please make it worth my time... ( NO GUPPIES!!!)

Even though the filter is used, overall the filter is in GREAT condition!!! I bought it from Petsmart for $229.00. I have included all the media, etc, except for the white filter pads that can be bought at any pet store. ( that is why their is a empty basket) . Also, their are 2 o rings that are missing, but you do not have to have them. I did rinse it out already, but please clean it again before using. The tubes are still dirty, as I did not have a wire brush available. ( I lost it).

PICKUP/SHIPPING INFO:

Pickup is def. prefered, but I will ship the canister filter. Shipping cost depends on your zip code. Pickup is free!!!

If you pickup, we will set up a date and time ( through aquaria central only) for you to pickup the filter. I will have it in a box on my front porch, so all you have to do is grab the box and take the filter home). This filter is pretty heavy, so please do not let any children try to pick it up as it is too heavy for a small child to pickup and/or carry.

Shipping Info:

• The box will be 16x16x12 or bigger
  • Weight will be 15-20 lbs
  • insurance is optional and is $4
If you need the filter shipped, please add a $5 charge as this will cover all shipping materials ( the large box, bubble wrap, etc..)

The filter will be wrapped in LOTS of bubble wrap to protect it during transit. I will also label the box fragile on all sides, and write "handle with care" on the top of the box.

If you are interested, please post or pm.

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
Thanks.

I will DO TRADES for FISH!!! ( no guppies though).

( I love plecos). A nice bn breeding group would be awesome...... ( albino, brown, or calico)

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
Still available!!! $150, or trade for fish!!!! ( angelfish pairs, plecos, etc.. May consider lots of guppies, but I would be looking for males only)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store