FS Coral (Yellow Polyps, Frogspawn, Fox Coral) - South NJ - Pickup Preferred/Will Ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadRoma1

AC Members
Nov 29, 2005
yellow pollyps $20 and up, depends on a size of a rock. they are big for some reason.

00 yellow polyps.jpg

Frogspawn coral These are really nice and spread like wild fire. $60.00. will pick nice pieces with 5 heads of more. some have green tips, some purple, some both. 4 pieces available for that price. let me know if you want a bigger piece.

00 frogspawn coral.jpg

Fox coral Preffer experienced reefers. I want to make sure this coral gets a good home. I had it for some time, but selling my corals because I need the money. $80.00. This coral is out of season and can be hard to find right now. the shrooms are purple with blue dots, like 6-8 of them. the fox coral gets huge, but hates the shrooms there, so they will need to be removed.

00 fox coral.jpg

Buyer pays shipping. Thanx.

00 yellow polyps.jpg 00 frogspawn coral.jpg 00 fox coral.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kashta

Always Niko's fault.....
Jun 24, 2008
USA West Coast
Real Name
Susan
Consolidated 3 sale threads into 1 per Marketplace rules (see below) and moved all content to the first post of thread.

BadRoma, please review our Marketplace Rules before you create new sale threads next time. (Applicable rules quoted below.) If you need assistance doing this yourself in the future, let me know. I'll be happy to help out.

Thank you.

Multiple items are to be listed within a single thread when possible.
In order to streamline the buy and sell, please use the following format when creating threads in the marketplace. Those threads not following format will be deleted or closed. Buyers/Sellers must provide the following information within the title of the thread: prefix, item, location, and method of transport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store