Very hungry bass

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Thalan

AC Members
Sep 26, 2009
I caught this guy last week while fishing for Bluegill. I was only using the top half of a 2 piece cane pole and bread for bait.:screwy:
Unnamed.jpg

Unnamed.jpg

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Nice catch! He must have been hungry.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Wow nice catch. What kind of bread you use Bimbo??? Sara Lee??? lol Just messing nice fish so you release it back or take it home for dinner?

Thalan

AC Members
Sep 26, 2009
Wow nice catch. What kind of bread you use Bimbo??? Sara Lee??? lol Just messing nice fish so you release it back or take it home for dinner?
Released. I didn't have anything with me to take him home as I was only thinking to catch small bluegill (not that I would eat anything out of this pond anyway). I had to take this pic with my cell and send it to someone who could email it to me. IME the best way to catch really nice fish is to go fishing alone and have no way of proving your stories are true, except I kinda snuck around it this time. ;)

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Pretty smart thinking bro lol. I always make sure the have a cell phone around cuz cant carry my actual camera everywhere. I just need to make sure its actually charged lol.

Schneider

AC Members
Jul 26, 2009
Released. I didn't have anything with me to take him home as I was only thinking to catch small bluegill (not that I would eat anything out of this pond anyway). I had to take this pic with my cell and send it to someone who could email it to me. IME the best way to catch really nice fish is to go fishing alone and have no way of proving your stories are true, except I kinda snuck around it this time. ;)
My secret to hooking giant fish is to forget my net when I really need it. Off a pier thats six feet above the water for example.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store