Gold marble pair, black angelfish pair, and silver ghost female angelfish!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
hello again,

I just took some pics of my gold marble pair. They are stunning in person.

All pics were taken with a flash!!!! ( these angelfish are all very hyper). LOL!!!

I stuck the extra silver ghost pearlscale female in with this pair (her partner arrived dead). They get along great. The male loves her. LOL!!! The silver ghost pearlscale female is actually ready to spawn already. ( her belly is filled with eggs). Her tube is also out, but I am not sure if you can see it in the pics. I am not sure if the daddy was the platinum pearlscale, or it is the gold marble male.

The silver ghost female new partner is suppose to arrive sometime tomm. or on Thursday. ( I have no idea what kind of male angelfish she is sending me, but I am hoping is will be a platinum).

I have also added a pic of my superveil black angelfish pair!!! They are awesome.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pics:

DSCN7438.JPG DSCN7440.JPG DSCN7442.JPG DSCN7446.JPG DSCN7497.JPG DSCN7362.JPG

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great looking angels!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
you should try altums.....that would be fun i could just see it now. after like 3 weeks. TROPICS LAST CHANCE ALTUM SALE QUARTER SIZE ALTUMS FOR $1!!!!

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
Thanks everyone. I was actually considering altums at one time, until I read about them. LOL!!! They get huge, and require different par. as the average angelfish. They are pricey, but if you can breed them, you can easily make double or even tripple what you paid with just one spawn.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Very nice Angels!!!
:goldfish::goldfish::goldfish::goldfish::goldfish:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store