Most Reputable Aquabid Sellers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

colematthewmala

AC Members
Jun 5, 2009
Three Hills, Alberta, Canada
Well, I spend alot of my time on aquabid and would like to designate a thread to it's betta breeders. Hopefully this will give people an insight on who they should buy there bettas from. My personal favorites listed from best to worst are,
#1 Bangleangbettas, this breeder has by far the nicest bettas I have ever seen, a little pricey but very worth it if you are a serious breeder. Here's an exsample of probably one of his best bettas.

#2 aquastar71
This breeder has very nice bettas that aren't as pricey but still make excellent breeding stock. Here's a betta of aquastar71's

#3 patsayawan This is an excellent breeder with very nice stock. here's one of his bettas.

#4 Nicebettas This is another great breeder with excellent stock for breeding, here's one of nicebetta's bettas.

P.S. I highly recommend these breeders if you are looking for quality halfmoons on aquabid. Now it's time to post your favorite breeders, or terrible breeders to warn people of who to trust and not to trust, feel free to post your own experiences with aquabid and it's breeders. :)

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
To avoid any possible problems with angry sellers AC does not allow one to post negative feedback with the sellers name included. If you have had problems with certain people it is best to speak with other members in private should they have questions. ;)

Anyways, gorgeous bettas!

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
Well I thank you for letting us know the GOOD GUYS' , I would love to try and breed a few betta one day soon, and I will def look back here for referance of a seller on AB. I wonder how much are the shipping fees ?? I see alot of them use transhippers, I have never done that before, And I was wondering what is that like, and how much does it normally cost ?? And what do you think is the cheapest, highest , and NOrmal' amount to pay for such a buetiful fish .? ANY & ALL answers please . :) ~~ Would love to know everyones exp, along with the buyers to buy from, like the OP has pointed out quite a few, this helps alot .THANK YOU !

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I have several from Bangleangbettas, all outstanding. Also, fantasybettas has been great.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009
For some of the higher end species Bettas I heartily recommend "Syno". You can get stuff (macrostomas, channoides)from a breeder who's in Hawaii that often you have to transship from SE Asia. I've bought from Marvin twice and both times were a pleasure.

colematthewmala

AC Members
Jun 5, 2009
Three Hills, Alberta, Canada
Well I thank you for letting us know the GOOD GUYS' , I would love to try and breed a few betta one day soon, and I will def look back here for referance of a seller on AB. I wonder how much are the shipping fees ?? I see alot of them use transhippers, I have never done that before, And I was wondering what is that like, and how much does it normally cost ?? And what do you think is the cheapest, highest , and NOrmal' amount to pay for such a buetiful fish .? ANY & ALL answers please . :) ~~ Would love to know everyones exp, along with the buyers to buy from, like the OP has pointed out quite a few, this helps alot .THANK YOU !

Well, this depends on where you live. I live in Canada and it costs me 12.00 per betta to be shipped from the trans shipper (in niagra falls, ONT) to me.(in Three Hills, AB)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store