Anyone want to go fishing? Toronto, ON

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Tay690

Addicted to Loaches
Feb 5, 2009
Hi there,
YAY FOR A FISHING THREAD! seems kind of cold with the site being a fishkeeping site lol

but Kudos to the mods...I'm going to enjoy this :duh:

I'm a fishing freak...I target mainly Bass and I'm very (not to toot my own horn) knowledgeable any time of season and any condition...i will catch them lol

I have minor knowledge with Walleye and Pike also ... But bass is my specialty

I'm looking for a fishing buddy in the GTA to get out a couple of times before it gets unbearably cold...I work Monday to Thursday and have every friday off for the time being

I'm strictly catch and release for bass...take a pic and throw em back

and my my the pic collection is getting out of hand lol

so if anyone in the GTA wants to fish just send me a pm as to when / where and lets do this

Obviously will split any costs incurred for the trip

Thanks in advance,
Taylor

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
HAHAHA! I like fishing too much! I would fish everyday if I could. I used to take the boys and off we went everyday after work. When you fish that much you better have learned something about the sport!

Tay690

Addicted to Loaches
Feb 5, 2009
lol trust me if I had the funds and a job that I could do up north...I would live there and fish every single day until I croak lol

I think my strict catch and release rule for bass single-handedly kept the Ahmic Lake bass population in check

Otherwise their numbers would probably be dwindling right now hahaa

and how many times i've heard "Wow, that's a big fish! Can we keep it? That's enough to feed our whole family! COME ON!"

lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store