High coverage baby angelfish have arrived today!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
I received my order of 5 high coverage baby angelfish today. They are done acclimating and I put them in their temp. home. They are kept with the juvie and baby endlers for right now. They will be moved to their 30g setup in about a week or 2.

Most of you know that I have a breeding pair of koi angelfish and I sell their babies on here all the time, but I wanted to buy me a small group of high coverage baby angelfish that I can grow out, and hopefully get a spawn from.

Hope you like them. ( I bought them from a member on aquabid). I purchased 4, and he sent an extra along. They were packed professionally ( took me like 5 min. to get into their box). LOL, and they arrived on time, and in great shape. They are still very small, only around dime size.

They have a few small plants to play in, and I also stuck a slate in their so they can hide behind that. ( baby angelfish love hiding behind breeding slates).

DSCN7682.JPG DSCN7685.JPG DSCN7688.JPG DSCN7692.JPG DSCN7693.JPG DSCN7696.JPG DSCN7702.JPG

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
hot looking! nice catch! can you pm me also?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice fishies! No PM needed..just send me the fishies....

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
High coverage? Pls explain the term....thanks!
It means, that the koi angelfish have nice red, or orange colors on their body, and fins. The more orange, or red, the better the coverage, and the better the coverage the higher the price of the fish.

Another member might be able to explain it better than me.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Congrats on your new Angels!!! :clap: They are very pretty!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store