FS Dwarf Water Lettuce (Floaters)-NC-Shipping only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
I have these plants in multiple tanks with other floating plants, snails and lesser duckweed. These are beautiful floating plants that provide great cover for fish and fry and they also look very nice just floating in your tank. The roots extend down into the tank and are very pretty. They also provide a comfort zone for the top strata fish. This plant will reproduce easily in tanks with no heavy water flow at the surface as they like a gentle flow of water. The tanks they are coming from are 10g with hang-on-back filters running. I do not dose these tanks with ferts or CO2 and the plants have plenty of good growth.

A portion is priced at $7 with payment via Paypal or postal money orders.

Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail at $6.00 and is without a heatpack.

Water Lettuce 001.jpg Water Lettuce 002.jpg

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
Price dropped to $5 for a generously sized portion (plus shipping).

CatsMeowww

AC Members
Dec 7, 2008
Chicagoland
How much would shipping be to Chicago?

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
PM sent.

Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail (mostly in the Flat Rate boxes) with delivery confirmation is set at $6.00 and is without a heatpack.

The plants will have a small amount of water in the bag and are wrapped/insulated in newspapers for shipping.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
I've been asked about portion sizes.
Here is an average portion. The knife is just a regular sized kitchen steak knife. I hope this helps.....

Water Lettuce Portion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store