HELP sunfish diagnosis HELP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mainuh

friendly member
Oct 4, 2009
in the woods
im hopin someone could help me out, I just two weeks ago caght two pumpkinseed sunny's and they seem to be doin great getting along with the silver and gold shiners ,but heres my concern they do eat but dont seem as hungry as everyone here has said they would be (not vary aggressive) at all , dont chase the shiners and only take worms if I drop them right in front of them and just today i noticed some white stuff around there mouths at first i thought it was just maybe injury since they are new to tank life ,but now one has white stuff wisping in and out of his mouth my question is if this is some sort of health problem i would like to get a jump on it before it gets any worse and can i treat them for it even if my first guess is right and there is no infection will the medicine kill them please help if you can im kinda new to this cold water thing and thanks if u can PHIL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store