FS Filter Parts, Python Parts, etc. etc...(Shipping only) CT, Hey Reefscape!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeSeven

AC Members
Feb 4, 2007
CT
Part 4 of the downsizing

Quick set of rules

- paypal only
- I'm not holding anything..money talks
- Incase multiple people inquiry about an item note that I will put it on hold for WHOEVER sends me the money first! I give people many chances to pay for the item so its not common

Package 1

Multiple pieces of driftwood Small to Mediumish around 20 pieces - $30 shipped to the 48 states

Package 2

Eheim Filter Parts various tubes, and elbows - $25 shipped

Package 3

8 bulkheads various sizes - $20 shipped

Package 4

Python Parts you need to get the hose thats it - $10 shipped

Package 5

Various rock & slate pieces around 15 lbs worth of it - $15 shipped pending actual weight of the package

mgarrido

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
NW Houston, Texas
ygpm

bsmith

AC Members
May 29, 2007
STL
Let me get some pics of the drift wood and the python parts. I would really be interested if the DW was good for bristlenoses and the python was so I could extend mine from a 25' one to a 50' one...

And are the eheim parts from the filters I got from you?????

DeeSeven

AC Members
Feb 4, 2007
CT
python parts are extensions, the adapter to the sink and another extention part not the hose just the part to connect both hoses.

eheim parts arent from the filter you got but they might fit I'm not 110% sure these parts I've been keeping as extra if something ever happened to my eheim but I never used them and ended up selling the eheims

driftwood is various branch pieces and a few nice size pieces if you look at the last sale thread that had driftwood the pieces are like those

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
your avatar is soo cold.....

but here's a free bump!!!!!

mgarrido

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
NW Houston, Texas
Did you read my last pm?

Status