Sick goldfish? HELP!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GuppyMan

AC Members
Nov 9, 2008
New Jersey
Real Name
Trevor
Ok i just noticed that my Ryukin/Fantail has a weird growth on his left side. here are some pics.
Close up-

Side View- you can see the lumps better here-

Please Help! This dude is the best think ever!

GuppyMan

AC Members
Nov 9, 2008
New Jersey
Real Name
Trevor
:1zhelp:Anyone! update- the bumbs have came down and they seem to almost be coming off. i am thinking that maybe he got injured and it was just repairing itself??

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
What are your water parameters? Please state exact ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and pH. We need those to determine what went wrong. If possible, please use API liquid drops to test for the parameters.

Any full tank shots? Abrasive decorations are often responsible for injuries and goldfish are very prone to accidents undoubtedly. Have you noticed any other injuries aside from the one situated on the dorsal area? Any other unusual symptoms you observed?

GuppyMan

AC Members
Nov 9, 2008
New Jersey
Real Name
Trevor
All water params are normal. i tested them. I think he got cut with this plastic plant i have... it has pretty sharp edges, so i took it out. it is really starting to look better. I am keeping my fingers crossed! i am doing daily 25% water changes. i am hoping he gets better!!!
No i havent seen anything else out of the normal with him. I <3 him! he is the best fishy ever :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store