WTB aquarium wanted

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinus-oculus

Registered Member
Oct 19, 2009
Must be between Strasburg-Exton or close to KOP-SpringCity areas..(pennsylvania).. or willing to deliver.. thank you​

Im looking to buy a fish tank between 50-55 gallons. It needs to be ether regular rectangle,long rectangle, or bow front. I would like it to have as many accessories as posable.. ie.. filter (preferably aqua clear or canister), heater, hood/light, and substrate (preferably black sand but any dark substrate would be great).. any other accessories that you have will definitely be considered, like water conditioner, stress coat, gravel vacuum, fish net, thermometer, plant tab and water test kit. Im not interested in tacky fake plants or plastic decorations, Im trying to make the tank look natural so will look at pieces of drift wood, live plants and rocks. I don't have a lot of money so Im only looking to spend somewhere around $100-120.. but will listen to any reasonable offer and if you are able to offer everything I have listed above we can definitely negotiate a price. Thanks for reading my post, Please email me if you have what im looking for.​

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
If you were here in CA i could hook you up with deals like your asking about for 40.00-60.00 we are just flooded here in cheap tank set ups due to the economy and people moving away.

Woodward

AC Members
Sep 13, 2009
Indiana
If you were here in CA i could hook you up with deals like your asking about for 40.00-60.00 we are just flooded here in cheap tank set ups due to the economy and people moving away.

idk why the hell i live in indiana.

its cold!
its boring!
hot girls arent wearing bikinis enough!
and stuff is expensive!

:/

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
Have you checked Philadephia's Craigslist? There are a number of set ups in your price range there this morning.-- Maybe not with all of the accessories, but with stands and filters.

divinus-oculus

Registered Member
Oct 19, 2009
yes I check them along with other local CL areas on a daily basis... Most of them are in my price range but like you said its only the tank an stand... I cant afford to pay that then have to pay another $150-200 to get all the rest of what i need including the fish i want. But I still continue to look thru them, thank you.

TechAquaria

AC Members
Sep 3, 2009
idk why the hell i live in indiana.
its cold!
its boring!
hot girls arent wearing bikinis enough!
and stuff is expensive!
:/
Because if you lived in California, you would have to be abandoning your home (and fish tank(s)) and moving to another state to take a job?

ROFLOL!

Regards with a chuckle,
TA

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
maybe so TechAquaria but I wouldnt ever move to any other state to live - I love cali ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store