FS Flametail Endlers and Red Jewel Cichlids shipppin/pu Kalamazoo,MI

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

milesalive

AC Members
Apr 22, 2009
Kalamazoo,MI
Best ratio is 1 male for 2 females. You'll get a good mix of adults and juvies. Please only take as many as you can maintain in your tanks. These endlers are pure endlers, sourced from swampriveraquatics.com
All parents are from John N right here on aquariacentral
$1 Each

The jewelfishes from Africa are one of the most beautiful, and most bellicose, of the cichlids. While bimaculatus was the original jewelfish introduced into the hobby many years ago, there are now a number of other species available. They all behave the same and require the same conditions. Being from western Africa, they need softer, more acidic water than the cichlid of the rift lakes in eastern Africa. This is definitely not a community fish. In fact, when they mature, and most especially when they are breeding, there is virtually no other fish that can be in the tank with them. But their beauty and behavior make it worthwhile to consider keeping a tank just for them. (description sourced from aquariumlife.net)
$4 Each 3-5 inches

Shipping is either $6 or $12 depending on the size of order
coldpack and heat pack available for 1.00 each letme know if you need it

any question fell free to post or pm

milesalive

AC Members
Apr 22, 2009
Kalamazoo,MI
bumpty still available

milesalive

AC Members
Apr 22, 2009
Kalamazoo,MI
sold 12 endlers so far about 30 still for sale and 15 red jewels

milesalive

AC Members
Apr 22, 2009
Kalamazoo,MI
sold of of flametails still red jewels available

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
Will those red jewels get along with my mbuna?

texasguy

AC Members
May 13, 2009
sorry to sorta spam ur thread. (you could just take it as a free bump) but i love the name Kalamazoo. and nice fish

milesalive

AC Members
Apr 22, 2009
Kalamazoo,MI
7itanium I think it would be fine as long as the mbuna are full grown

texas guy thanks for the bump

milesalive

AC Members
Apr 22, 2009
Kalamazoo,MI
I could try but no guarantees because for whatever reason they seem to breed for me in the spring and thats when they show their colors the best, and color seem to be the best way to tell them apart of course with a group of 5 or 6 its sure to get a pair

milesalive

AC Members
Apr 22, 2009
Kalamazoo,MI
will accept trades also reallly want to free up space

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store