FS Sakura Red Cherry shrimp--Los Angeles, CA--Shipping or Pickup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snikerz

AC Members
Jan 19, 2009
Los Angeles, Irvine. California
Hey guys! I'm selling some of my sakura red cherry shrimp for $1.00 each (just a fancy word for solid red cherries). I've been selectively breeding my cherry shrimp to have solid coloring and then crossed them with Sakura shrimps from Taiwan. The result is beautifully colored cherry shrimp :clap: You can use them to improve your gene pool or line breed with them as foundation stock. I will try to get a good mix of both females and males in your order. The shrimps will be a mix of sub-adults, juvies, and adults. When they juvies get to adult size they will be either a deep dark red or a bright red (males don't display as much color). Minimum order will be 15 (sorry guys i had people asking if they could buy 1) Priority will be for $8 and you would have to give me an address if you want express so I could give you a quote on shipping. Live arrival guaranteed on express but not on priority unless you live in California. Anyways I'm going to stop blabbing and show some pics

Last edited by a moderator:

Kali

Plagued by the "Tank Nazi"!!
Jun 8, 2009
Michigan
PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store