FS Mixed/interbred guppies- OH- Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

enthusiast

AC Members
Sep 29, 2009
Sidney, OH
Selling guppies as before from my last thread (http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2142988#post2142988) the thread had just been closed due to inactivity. They are guppies that have been kept all in the same tank as feeders, fancy, & endler, so some have some pretty unique coloring/patterns

They are .20 cents a piece now, & shipping is normally $6 unless you want 100 or more then they may need shipped in a bigger box

shipping is 2-3 days, & they will be mailed with a water sprite floating plant or 3 to nibble on during their journey!

PM if interested! I ship orders out on Mondays and Tuesdays, paypal only please

froglover007

Obsessed 13-year-old
Apr 15, 2009
Alberta
Bump for a great deal but I cant take any (dont have the tanks space right now).

theemon

AC Members
Jun 14, 2009
how many do u have? i mean i dont want them, but some pics and amount would help u sell um

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
what's the highest temps gups can live in?

enthusiast

AC Members
Sep 29, 2009
Sidney, OH
thank you tropics! glad you enjoyed your purchase, & not to get too off-topic, but i was curious as to how your 117 guppies are doing now? lol, is it at 200 yet?

pics of the fish are posted on the last thread i made that was closed due to inactivity (i sold all the guppies); the link to that thread was in my first post made when i made this new thread

guppies can live in a wide-range of temps, I dont keep heaters in any of my tanks. Odds have it as long as your house is warm, your tanks will maintain the temperature of your house. I've kept them in temps as long as 68 and as high as 84; ideally though 72-76 is the comfort range

enthusiast

AC Members
Sep 29, 2009
Sidney, OH
also forgot to answer how many i have: i have roughly around 100 to sell, 20 are gone with another 25 sold just now to a returning customer.

My guess is atleast 30 left for sale

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
thank you tropics! glad you enjoyed your purchase, & not to get too off-topic, but i was curious as to how your 117 guppies are doing now? lol, is it at 200 yet?

LOL!!! Their is easily over 200. I sold 30-40 of my adults, and I have sep. the males and females now. I also have a fry tank too. Once the fry are old enough to sex, they are moved to the proper tanks.

I prob. still have 80-100 juvie/adults of each sex, and about 50-75 fry.

enthusiast

AC Members
Sep 29, 2009
Sidney, OH
theres been a change in the shipping costs for the guppies.

due to the colder weather the shipping costs will go up from $6 to $8 for the added costs of a 72 hr heat pack.

Hopefully the cheap price of .20 cents per guppy still holds your interest despite the shipping, as this is a great deal and becomes an even better deal with the more guppies you buy!

I could still send the guppies without the heat pack and will try to insulate the box the best i can, but will not be responsible for any fish losses

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store