FS Dwarf shrimp, habrosus cory, marthae hatchetfish, and honey gourami; york,pa; s/pu

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
I have some new stuff that I just picked up yesterday.
Habrosus cory (about .5"-.75") $2 each or 6 for $10 SOLD OUT
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 009.jpg

honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 010.jpg

[FONT=arial,verdana,helvetica]Black-winged Hatchetfish SOLD OUT
Carnegiella marthae
[/FONT]
- $3 each or 6 for 15
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 007.jpg
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 011.jpg

Wild Caught true Honey Gourami- $4
these are not sunsets, they are the wild/natural coloration
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 013.jpg
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 022.jpg

Dwarf Green Shrimp (Caridina babaulti): $3 each or 10 for $28
I cannot get great pics of these. Their colors range from bright yellow to dark green to a reddish. They breed readily and are hardwater tolerant.
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 043.jpg
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 006.jpg

Bee Shrimp $4- SOLD OUT

Redtailed green
$4 or 10 for $30

honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 031.jpg

Indian White banded shrimp $4
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 039.jpg

Cambarellus patzcuarensis sp. "Orange"- subadults/adults $18 each sexed if desired
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 015.jpg
honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 014.jpg

I have alot of other critters and plants, if you are looking for something please ask.

Due to recent postal delays and impending holidays (Thanksgiving) I would prefer to ship fish Express. I will ONLY offer live arrival guarantee if express is chosen for fish. If you choose priority, rest assured I will do everything in my power to make sure they arrive safely. I use insulated boxes, double bag, and use o2. I will often add purigen to the shipping water to help with build up of ammonia. Express shipping will have to be calculated after order is compiled as its done by weight and box size, most often its between $30-40. Priority shipping is $8 for shrimp and up to $10 for fish (depending on weight and quantity). I will accept paypal and money order. Heat packs are at no cost, but please let me know if your area requires one. I will NOT be shipping except Express the week of Thanksgiving. I will also not be shipping the two weeks prior to Christmas and the two weeks following Christmas. Please post or pm with any questions.

honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 009.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 010.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 011.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 007.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 013.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 022.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 006.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 043.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 031.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 039.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 014.jpg honey, hatchet, habrosus 2 015.jpg

Last edited:

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
grrrrrrr, i need to put another order together, do you have any sell-able apistos yet???

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Can you tell if those honeys are male or female? I'd like to get a larger harem, but I need to make sure I don't get any more males. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store