Final Stocking List for 90 gall....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
I had to move all of my fish to a 90 gall.
Current stocking is 2 dragon gobies, 2 bumble bee gobies.

Im thinking some archers possibly, not planning org. chromides anymore.
I was thinking 1-2 archers possibly, maybe some glassfish?
Please dont suggest mollies or guppies. I cant stand them anymore... I cant keep having them die. No monos or scats either.

Heres possibilities:

1-2 Archers, not sure what exact type as the store only carries them as generic.
A school of indian glassfish, not painted. 10 maybe? or celebes rainbowfish? or maybe both?
maybe a few more bbgs? 3 more I was thinking

Another possibility is some datnoids, but I dont know the temperament etc.

THANKS!

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
Bump?

joel.uejio

AC Members
Jun 1, 2009
Real Name
Joel
Wish I could help, but I have zilcho experience with brackish. Based on what I've read and seen at LFS though...

Archers look cool :thumbsup:
I think Dats are peaceful, but wouldn't they get big and eat your gobies..?
Have you tried posting on MFK's? Might be more "big brackies" there...?

Good luck!

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
I used to be on MFK.... but alot of the people there arent very nice IMO. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
rusty, please dont thread jack. If you have a question please start your own thread. As for ferret, im not entirely sold on the archers quite yet, as I like my tank to be full, and my one part of my canister filter is pretty high up there and I hate splashing noises while I sleep :p

joel.uejio

AC Members
Jun 1, 2009
Real Name
Joel
I did some research and it looks like dragon gobies can get to be 20", but bumblebees only reach 2". I'm wondering if you should...

Start a 20g brackish
Put the bumblebees in there
Re-home the dragons
Set up a 90g freshwater community or cichlid tank (many more options there)

Just a a thought...

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
Im aware of the size dragons need. Ive had mine for almost a year noew, and the new one for a few months. I also have a 135 gallon tank that will most likely be the perm home for them. We moved and couldnt take the tank with us. In a year to a year and a half we will be moving to an actual house, where I will use the 135 or go buy a 200 gallon for their permanent home. Thanks for your concern joel, but I know what Im doing with the dragons.

I LOVE my dragons and they got me into brack. The bbgs are fine with the dragons, and now due to having a new tank they are much more active. As well at the moment I can only have one tank due to a limit on the space.

ps. There are only a handful of brackies in the closest city, most of them are new and starting out, and would not have the patience nor time to painstakingly feed the dragons... lol

Lycanthropic

AC Members
Jun 29, 2009
Alberta
By the By, Dragons do not grow that much in a year. Maybe a few inches, nothing dramatic as they can live 10-15 years.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store