Magic Snail

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Mustang Boy

AC Members
Aug 6, 2008
Tampa,FL
Ok i bought some shrimp and plants from Jinkz and got a few hitch hiker snails well one of them has to be the harry potter of shrimp i just watched it go from cruising on some javamoss then started floating up towards the top of the waterline then turned upside down and cruised on the top of the water like it was on the glass or something

has anybody ever seen anything like this before

bettaobsession

AC Members
Jun 22, 2009
Yep my snails do that too, its so funny!
Say hi to Potter for me :D

trashman

AC Members
Feb 15, 2009
Mount Wolf, PA
yeah. i've seen it. a lot. a lot. all over the house. everywhere i look in my basement. all around me. Just kidding - It is pretty neat huh?

Mustang Boy

AC Members
Aug 6, 2008
Tampa,FL
yea i saw him cruising upside down a couple days ago and thought it was pretty neat and today i was observing him cruise around on the javamoss then all of as sudden he started floating up towards the top with his body still extended out then once he got to the top turned over and started cruising like he was on teh glass i thought it was really cool

i cant wait to get some different snails they are fascinating all i gotta do is find someone with a briggs that i want

brittanyd0203

AC Members
Mar 30, 2009
Vienna, WV
LoL I've seen a few of my pond snails do that from time to time as well as some of my baby briggs. Mine will also go "parasnailing" in the bubbles from the air stone but one had an accident one day so now he wears a prosthetic piece of shell.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store