My Blueberry Zebra Shrimp

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Steverd

AC Members
Sep 10, 2005
Spokane, WA
Also got a few of these this week. Sold as "Blueberry Zebra Shrimp".

Are they just a blue Tiger shrimp? Do you have any information on these?

blueberry-1.jpg

Thanks,
Steve

blueberry-1.jpg

pbmax

AC Members
Aug 18, 2009
Olympia, WA
Very cool shrimp. The page says PH of 7; anyone know how flexible that is? :)

pbmax

AC Members
Aug 18, 2009
Olympia, WA
Very cool, that's pretty close to my water :) Now if only I had room..... :(

Mustang Boy

AC Members
Aug 6, 2008
Tampa,FL
Very cool, that's pretty close to my water :) Now if only I had room..... :(

lol you dont need alot of room just enough for a little 2.5g or 5.5g tank. all you need is a small filter and a decent amount of plants and your good to go.

and jinkz im glad im ordering some of these shrimp from you they look really cool

Steverd

AC Members
Sep 10, 2005
Spokane, WA

pbmax

AC Members
Aug 18, 2009
Olympia, WA
lol you dont need alot of room just enough for a little 2.5g or 5.5g tank. all you need is a small filter and a decent amount of plants and your good to go.
I mean current tank space. I already promised my wife no more fish tanks this month... and I don't think she'll like it if I get another next month either. Even if she didn't have a problem with it, my rack will only fit 1 more 10g. I'm not permitted much more encroachment than that... tanks on counters are NOT acceptable.

Mustang Boy

AC Members
Aug 6, 2008
Tampa,FL
lol well next month just sneak another 10g in and put it in the last spot on your rack and she will never notice :Angel: lmao. you could load a 10g with plans put a dozen or more shrimp in it and in not time youll have more shrimp than you can count lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store