Marmorkreb Acting Odd...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pukaki

Puffer/Crayfish Enthusiast
Water Parameters:

Nitrate = 20 ppm

Nitrite = 0 ppm

Hardness = 75 ppm

Chlorine = 0 ppm

Alkalinity = 180 ppm

pH = 7.8 ppm

I am getting worried about my marmorkreb, Frankenberry. For the last 2 days she has been hiding in her house and only coming out to get food. The other thing I noticed is before she started this behavior she constantly was cleaning her swimmerettes. Now her tail is curled under her and like I said she is constantly in hiding but still has the same appetite. Can anyone help me out and give me a clue to what is going on because I am new to the crayfish trade

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
Hooray for fun surprises! Congrats!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
yep. shes holding, i would have told you but it seems you figured it out. they hold i think for 4 weeks. my ate its eggs after 3. im hoping she doesnt eat them this time.

congrats.

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
:woot:

Awesome!!! The eggs will be black/dark brown but there should be some unfertilized ones mixed in which are usually a light tanish/orangish color. Hopefully she will hold her eggs--but as this is her first berry almost anything may happen. It should take about 25-30 days and then you will have your face pressed up to the glass looking at almost microscopic teeny weeny crayletts!!!! :clap:

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
me too, i want to sell some little ones! btw thats a cool avi, did you make it yourself?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store