FS SALE, SALE, SALE!!!! DOWNSIZING!!! SHIPPING OR PICKUP IN WILMINGTON, NC!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
I have plenty of fish, and other items for sale. I will add some update pics of the angelfish pairs tonight or tomm. If you are interested in any of the fish, items, or have any questions, please post or pm. If I have to ship any tanks, fish, or fragile items, I will NOT be responsible for any lost, broken, or damaged packages.

FISH:

(1) PROVEN pair of veil german blue angelfish ( asking $100 ) . This pair has spawned once, but the female belly is back plump again, and will be spawning in less then a week. They have a 85-90%+ fert. rate, and they do NOT parent raise. The male is a light blue/lavender in body color, and the female is VERY blue. Both have the dark navy/black stripe in their fins. They are sure to be a show angelfish pair and they are BIG!!!

(1) PROVEN pair of koi/dark marble angelfish ( asking $125 obo). This pair has spawned 4 times, with a 80-85% fert. rate. They do NOT parent raise. This pair is VERY large, and is easily 6-7" in height. Male is a orange koi, and the female is dark marble.

(1) PROVEN trio of gold marble/silver ghost pearlscale ( asking $125 obo). These angelfish are STUNNING. The male is a gold marble, and the females are gold marble, and a silver ghost pearlscale with platium gene. The Silver ghost has spawned 6 times, and spawns every 8-10 days. The gold marble female has spawned 4 times, and spawns every 2 weeks. The gold marble male has a 85-90%+ fert rate. They do NOT parent raise now, but will guard the eggs for 2 days. I think they will eventually parent raise.

(50+) assorted angelfish ( asking $2.50 each). These angelfish are pre-dime- nickel+ in body size, and the strains include koi, dark marble, silver, silver clown, sunset, smokey leopard, and more. All are assorted since I have so many left.

(2) 11-13"+ plecos ( asking $20 each obo). They are 2 common plecos, but I have been told that 1 is a snow king. Despite their large size, they are very laid back, and get along great together. ( I believe they are male and female). They have been together for over 1 year now, and they will eat anything you put into their tank. They have awesome patterns, and you can even handfeed these plecos once they get to know you. They are NOT shy at all.

(10) L-183 adults ( asking $60 each). I paid $70 each for these plecos. The L-183 pleco fry sell for $35-$45 each, so if you can breed them, you can make a fortune. These plecos are ALL adults, and they are ready to breed. I cannot sex them because even the females have bristles, but I can try. They are mostly black with white spots all over their body and fins, and they have white outlining their dorsal and tail fin. They prefer caves, driftwood, and high flowing water, as this resembles their natural habitat.

ITEMS:

(1) LARGE surf rug ( asking $90 obo) 7' L x2' W

(1) MEDIUM ft surf rug ( asking $50 obo) 5' L x 2' W

(1) 20g long aquarium screen top ( asking $10 obo)

(1) 20g long aquarium single tube strip light ( asking $15 obo)

(1) full aquarium hood ( asking $30 obo) 24" L

(1) 20g long All-glass top aquarium cover ( asking $10 obo)

(1) waterfall ReptoFilter ( asking $30) up to 55g tanks. ( filter pads not included and it has a few small chips out of the corner of the filter. ( see pics).

(1) clamp lamp ( asking $8)

(1) floating turtle dock ( asking $8) 11" L x 5" W

(1) daylight reptile bulb ( asking $2) 150 watt

(1) Basking spot light ( asking $2) 100 watt

(1) Night glo reptile bulb ( asking $2) 75 watt

(1) Medium Turtle Hut ( asking $5) 8" Lx 4.5" H

AQUARIUMS:

(2) 20g long ( asking $22 each) 30" L x 17.5" W x 13" H

(1) 10g ( asking $12) 20" L x 10" W x 12.50" H

(1) 16g bowfront tank with stand ( asking $120 obo)

PAYMENT is by paypal only. You must have a confirmed address.

LOCAL PICKUP is available in Wilmington, NC. We will set up a time and date ( through aquaria central only). If you purchase fish, I will have them bagged, boxed, and ready to go with you once you arrive. I do NOT allow anyone in my home, so they will be out on by the front door, so all you have to do is grab them and go. I am NOT responsible for how they travel back to your home, or how they adjust to your tanks.

SHIPPING: I will ship usps express or priority. Since the weather is getting very cold, their is no guarantee at all. I will NOT be held responsible if the package is lost, damaged, or an item is broke. I will ship at YOUR OWN RISK. Please post or pm me for a shipping quote. Insulated boxes are limted, so once I run out, I do not have any more. If you want an insulated box, please add $8 to cover the styrofoam box/inserts. Most of these boxes are large, so the more you buy to fill the box, the more you save on shipping cost.

All fish will be doubled or trippled bagged according to size. The box will be labeled properly, and live fish or fragile will be written on all sides of the box. Bag buddies will be used during shipping.

DSCN9212.JPG DSCN9213.JPG DSCN9167.JPG DSCN9163.JPG DSCN9168.JPG DSCN9166.JPG DSCN9187.JPG DSCN9189.JPG DSCN9175.JPG DSCN9179.JPG DSCN9176.JPG DSCN9178.JPG DSCN9177.JPG DSCN9180.JPG DSCN9155.JPG DSCN9195.JPG DSCN9173.JPG DSCN9057.JPG

tropics007

AC Members
Jul 26, 2008
Wilmington, NC
Early Thanksgiving sale on baby angelfish. ( 24hrs ONLY) $2.00 each or 30+ @ 1 each.

Items in GREEN are still available. Items in RED are sold!!!

AVAILBLE:

(qty: 1) PROVEN pair of veil german blue angelfish ( available)
(qty:1) PROVEN trio of Gold marble/silver ghost angelfish ( availble)
(qty: 50+) assorted angelfish ( available)
(qty: 2) 11-13"+ plecos ( available)
(qty: 10) L-183 adults ( available)
(qty: 1) LARGE surf rug 7' L x2' W ( available)
(qty: 1) MEDIUM ft surf rug 5' L x 2' W ( available)

SOLD:

(1) PROVEN pair of koi/dark marble angelfish ( KEEPING) ( spawned again, new pics in gallery).
(1) 20g long aquarium screen top ( SOLD)
(1) 20g long aquarium single tube strip light ( SOLD)
(1) full aquarium hood 24" L (SOLD)
(1) 20g long All-glass top aquarium cover ( SOLD)
(1) waterfall ReptoFilter (SOLD)
(1) clamp lamp ( SOLD)
(1) floating turtle dock 11" L x 5" W (SOLD)
(1) daylight reptile bulb 150 watt ( SOLD)
(1) Basking spot light 100 watt ( SOLD)
(1) Night glo reptile bulb 75 watt ( SOLD)
(1) Medium Turtle Hut ( asking $5) 8" Lx 4.5" H ( SOLD)
(2) 20g long tank L x 17.5" W x 13" H ( SOLD)
(1) 10g tank 20" L x 10" W x 12.50" H (SOLD)
(1) 16g bowfront tank with stand (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store