The parents took over my old fish stuff shelf.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Eupterus

The one who takes a different path.
Jul 22, 2007
31 Spooner St. Quahog, RI.
Ok, so I was organizing. I was clearing space for the breeding setup to go in. So I've got things neatly organized in boxes and I'm almost done clearing the breeding setup space...
I came the next time and the fishy stuff shelf is full of linens , bathmats and clothly stuff. And they moved the fishy stuff boxes into the space I nearly cleared for the breeding setups. I was almost ready to measure out that space and put in the breeding tanks, one of which is going around in the back of my car...ARGHHH... I guess they figured, OH there's more room for the fish stuff, move into that empty space. I know it's their house and they can do this if they want, but it's still making it more challenging for me. I had everything down on paper and measurements done...And now I have to figure things out again.

coach_z

AC Members
Jan 12, 2009
NJ - Northern
Real Name
Chris
lol that sucks!

parent will be parents in that regard sometimes. did you ask for the space to put your tank(s)?

Just talk to them about it and work out a deal for another location for your breeders or for their linens. in parents houses there is usually room for about 2 tanks....totaling 50 gallons max

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store